Tuesday, May 25, 2010

WIP Wave Serpent.

I've been working on this for the last few days. Playing around with Freehand.

You'll notice from the pics there was a dragon. He looked silly. I called him Gary.

Gary looked out of place, so Gary is gone now.

I replaced him with lots of scales. Forget ever doing that again, and if I do, they will not be the same colour as the tank.

Got some valuable practice on techniques and colours I'm not really familiar with on this. Experimentation is key!















The finished result (Turret needs to be primed, but its been really wet around here)



The thing I'm probably happiest with is the Energy Fields on the left Wing, and the gems. The eyes came out nice, that is about it really.

I actually can't wait to start on the next one, but until this rain lets up I'll be drilling slate, for my other dragons. Woohoo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment