Saturday, May 22, 2010

Some pictures of the army.

I'll get some more photos up in due course.

Anyway, apologies for the sometimes poor quality, I can't work the camera properly.

Here are some of the pictures of the Eldar I've painted so far. It's probably about a third of the total amount of Eldar I have painted, and a sixth of what I have to go.





Half of the seer council. Just the 2 warlocks aren't currently painted. I don't have a good picture of the Farseer currently. They're all nowadays slowly starting to accumulate battle damage.

Definitely considering buying some storm guardians and doing a new SC, even though the warlocks, in my opinion, on bikes totally look pimp.






Here are some of my Falcon. As you can see the weapon options need to be finished, and should be done when the rain lets up so I can file and undercoat them.

The falcon was my first real experiment with large mural-esque freehand. Everything before hand really was just simple stuff.

Tomorrow I'll upload the other batch, including 2 prisms and 6 bikes plus the WS I'm currently working on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment