Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Slowly but surely!

I'm finally on holidays.

I've set myself a massive painting queue so far, the top of which are some Shining Spears and an Autarch on Jetbike with Laser Lance.

Instead of going with the red of my Saim Hann, I think I'll break it up with dark blue bikes, along the lines of the Night Lords. Probably have a red stripe or a Black / Bright blue stripe, that remains to be seen.

Either way, a continuous stream of updates should now proceed as I have plenty of hobby to photograph.

In other news I have dropped my Seer Council from my 1750pt list and replaced it with Shining Spears + Autarch, followed by a footseer casting Fortune from a Falcon.

I lose out on Destructors and WS5, but I have I5 and S6 PW attacks with Withdraw.
blog comments powered by Disqus