Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oh noes, Fantasy Orc invasion






I've been slightly waylaid by a massive amount of Orcs and Goblins since the new release of Warhammer Fantasy 8th Edition.

Here's some pictures of the task I've currently gotten myself into. This doesn't include the 3 Battle for Skull Pass Night Goblins I've also put together.

Yeah.

Grimgor iz da best. Currently I'm in the middle of assembling everything; I went with a horde army to mix it up a little - Eldar don't play anything like Orcs, Eldar being a finesse army, and Orcs and Goblins being a more of a sneaky smash you in the face.

Anyhow; I'm considering some options for my Eldar; Gunboat Serpents didn't really cut the mustard, and I'm very surprised. On paper they are amazing. Might just stick with the tried and tested TL Scatter Lasers.

Oh yes, long story short, there will probably be some Orc and Goblin stuff popping up here from time to time.
blog comments powered by Disqus